Forms of non-verbal communication alone among them is, gestures, facial expressions, password, symbols, clothing sergam, color and tone of voice.
The purpose komunikais non-verbal;
1. Provide / give information
2. Regulate the flow of a conversation
3. Expressing an emotion
4. Giving nature, complete, oppose or mengembangkankan messages verbal.
5. Control or persuade others
6. Facilitate specific tasks, for example in teaching someone to serve badminto n, learned to a golf r and the like.
D. Ethics in the air
Ethics broadcast news:
a) Avoid mentioning the name and identity
Professionalization in reporting indicated by the rules or adab-adab to be followed in reporting their reporters in the field of law. Ordinary people who do not understand the culture-adab in journalistic practices and matters of law and justice, would be confused when reading the various media that his attitude is not the same in the name and identity of the offender in the news police forces or court.